Personal information. All your personal information is processed in accordance with the requirements of the data protection law of Lithuania and the European Union. The organizer, implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, protects your personal data from loss, unauthorized use, unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration.
Personal data is any information collected by the Organizer about you, which can be used to determine your personal identity and is stored electronically or otherwise.
The organizer collects and uses data about:
- website visitors;
- persons who have contacted the Organizer by filling out a request, registration form, or e-mail on the website;
- social network users who contact the Organizer in any way through Mafia Club International accounts on social networks or actively participate in them.
The organizer collects and processes your personal data:
- name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, the content of correspondence, and other data that you provide when sending requests or filling out registration forms on the website. These data are used for the purpose of contacting you and/or answering your questions;
- name, surname, address, current account number, personal identification number/date of birth, and other data that you provide in exceptional cases when this is necessary for issuing invoices. These data are mandatory according to the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
All your personal data, which you provide when communicating with the Organizer and which are obtained from other sources, are processed in accordance with the following principles:
- Your personal data is processed in a legal, fair and transparent manner (principle of legality, fairness, and transparency);
- Your personal data is collected for established, clearly defined, and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes (principle of purpose limitation);
- Your personal data is adequate, appropriate and only necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is processed (principle of reducing the amount of data);
- Processed personal data is accurate and updated when necessary (principle of accuracy);
- Your personal data is stored in such a form that personal identity can be determined no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which your personal data is processed (principle of limitation of storage duration);
- Your personal data is processed in such a way that adequate security of personal data is ensured through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful data processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage (principle of integrity and confidentiality).
Your data is stored for the period prescribed by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
The organizer does not transfer your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent. Your personal data may be provided to IT, server, mail, archiving, marketing, and accounting service providers without your separate consent; to law enforcement and supervisory institutions, courts, and other institutions handling disputes, in cases provided for by legal acts.
Use of social networks. All information you submit through social media (including messages, use of the Like and Follow boxes, and other communications) is controlled by the social network operator.
Currently, the Organizer has the following accounts:
- on the Facebook social network, whose privacy provisions are available at: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation;
- Instagram on the social network, whose privacy provisions are available at: http://bit.do/eRBb8;
- Youtube social network, whose privacy provisions are available at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=lt.
We recommend that you read the privacy notices of third parties and contact the service providers directly if you have any questions about how they use your personal data.
Implementation of data subject rights. We inform you that you have the following data subject rights: the right to access your data and how they are processed; the right to demand the correction or, taking into account the purposes of personal data processing, to supplement incomplete personal data; the right to request the destruction of your data or to stop the processing of your data (except for storage); the right to request that the processing of personal data be restricted; the right to data portability; the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate; the right to withdraw consent and to disagree with the processing of personal data.
In order to be able to implement the rights of your data subjects, it is necessary to establish your identity. If your identity is not established, it will not be possible to make sure that the person whose personal data is being processed is really applying, and therefore it will not be possible to exercise your rights.
It may be refused to consider a request received from you regarding the exercise of rights, or an appropriate fee may be requested for it, if the request is clearly unfounded or excessive, as well as in other cases established by legal acts.
If you would like to exercise your data subject rights or have other questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us using the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org